Myths about Grey Hair :
1. Growing age causes grey hair.
2. Plucking of grey hair causes more to grow back & increase the number
3. Colorizing your hair makes your hair turn grey
4. Spending more time in sun makes your hair grey
5. Blow drying the Hair causes grey hair
What are the actual reasons :
- Illness like Thyroid
- Vitamin B complex
- wrong diet
All Your hair needs Vitamins,Protein,Minerals,nourishment
Your Diet must consists of :
Green Leafy Vegetable,Bananas,Tomatoes,Liver Kidney,Green Vegetables (Source Of Vitamin B)
Fish,Cheese,Pea nuts, Almonds,Yogurt,Milk,Soy milk,Beans,Egg (Source Of Proteins)
Egg,Chicken,Whole grains(Source Of Minerals)
Orange & Yellow Fruits,Dark Green Vegetables (Source Of Vitamin A)
Lots of Water
Easy Home Made Remedies to Fight with Grey Hair :
- Take a cup of strong black tea (without milk), and to this add a tablespoon of salt. When cold, strain the tea and massage it on the roots. Leave it on for 60 minutes, and then rinse off with cold water. Do not use shampoo.
- Neem oil prevents graying of hair. Try this home remedy for curing all scalp infections as well.
- Apply aloe vera gel to stop getting grey hair at early age.
- The juice of onion is an extremely helpful home remedy in curing premature graying of hair and giving reddish tinge to your hair .This treatment is very helpful in curing baldness, and hair loss naturally at home.
- Massage your hairs with coconut oil and Lemon everyday for at least 15 minutes.
- " Amla " is the best cure for grey hair and falling hair. Regular massage of "amla" paste rubbed into the scalp has worked wonders in many cases, frequently reversing the process of greying or falling off of hair.